Technical supervision is a service which allows the customer to have a say in such parameters of the process as:
- compliance with the rules and regulations of construction works
- quality and compliance of applied technologies
- quantity of purchased material
- cost of materials
- preparation of documents with fixing the process of construction in written form
- regular photo-fixation of the object etc…
WHY DO YOU NEED TECHNICAL SUPERVISION?
This service is necessary to prevent deviations from the norms which were established by state authorities, and also to prevent deviations from technical and estimate documentation. Technical supervision plays a very important role in protection of the client’s interests in cooperation with contractor organizations.
TECHNICAL SUPERVISION INCLUDES:
- Control of compliance the carrying out works with technical norms of project
- Control of the amount of the carrying out works
- Control of the cost and duration of the carrying out works
- Control of the used materials quality
- Inspection of constructed structures
- Providing the implementation of the project without exceeding the estimated cost of the work
- Control over the installation of individual elements (e.g. kitchen, bath)
- Providing of the expert examinations (if necessary)
- Control of the correctness of the technical and enforcement documentation
- Intermediate acceptance of the performed work after each implementation phase with the participation of representatives of the contractor
- Control over the elimination of the defects detected during the construction works
- Control over the handling of all necessary protocols after finishing the construction works
The cost of this service starts from 500 CZK per hour.